Barkis Brothers has experience building spec homes and will be happy to show you what we have available.
Custom Home Design
Custom home design, including additions and remodels in Central Texas can seem daunting. Barkis Brothers makes the process of designing and ultimately building your custom home easy and understandable.
Investment properties are no small matter, and Barkis Brothers can help you decide what type is right for you. Our portfolio includes office space, warehouses, duplexes, and major remodels.
Our recent work
A little background on Barkis Brothers
The owner, Art Barkis, is a native Texan and began residential construction in 1987 with a nation-wide production builder. Art decided he wanted to move away from constructing cookie-cutter homes with different elevations and became a semi-custom builder in 1996.
Art started the Barkis Brothers in 1998.
Barkis Brothers has built custom homes, speculative homes (spec homes are homes started without a buyer), investment property (duplexes), office warehouses, additions and major remodels.
Art Barkis holds a Bachelor of Science in Building Construction from the College of Architecture at Texas A&M University.
Why work with Barkis Brothers?
Barkis Brothers will build your home or finish your project right, on time and on budget.
- Barkis Brothers keep a low overhead so Art can dedicate more time to each project personally and keep one point of contact for consistent communication.
- Art Barkis prides himself on his ability to solve the sometimes complex issues in construction while keeping on budget.
- Barkis Brothers considers the entire project. Floor plan, efficiency and location on the lot for its highest usefulness.
- Spending (allowances and materials) in keeping with home design, neighborhood, need, budget and durability.
- Art Barkis works with several architects to develop plans with owners or he will build from your own plans.